It’s Sunday Funday. It’s a super good ending to a low key weekend but a busy week. Spent almost every night networking and meeting new people. From my alumni board meeting, to sorority alumni wine tasting, to a Tiny Desk Concert at NPR and a 30th birthday, painting class at Living Social and oh yeah, the Horns won, AND the Chiefs did too (8-0, baaaabbby!!!). And a super crazy busy week of work for both me and the hubs.
- It’s Halloween week aka an excuse to celebrate! Thinking we might need to boo at the zoo.
- Need some last minute, easy costume ideas, here ya go?
- Hoping I win the lottery. And this lotto too!
- So excited she’s coming to town! Coming to a city near you too.
- Bummed I missed out last week, but hopefully they’ll be coming on tour here sometime soon!?
- Might need to get one of these these for 2014. Or these.
- Silly, but SO true!
- Let’s get personal, or not? It’s a fine line.
- Sing it Mayer, can’t get enough of the new album.
It’s another busy week ahead, friends and family in town for work/conferences, halloween and just like that, it’s November already?
[Photo by SKC]